morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

Happy Halloween!!POWER TO THE PUMPKINPUMPKIN FOR T...
hey, there's a photo of me online at Heff's sitese...
It's been almost a year and I still have not beste...
Cracker and Camper Van Beethoven (my new favorite ...
I got the Viola Lee Blues.R.I.P. JG August 1 1941-...
Frolf is fun. Last week, on July 20th, I finally b...
Ten Years AfterJuly 9, 1995 was the end of an era ...
Blue Dixie is BACK!http://www.bluedixie.net is th...
thought for the day.I just suggested to my friend ...
GANNON? GUCKERT?LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS? Hah!Salon.com...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


Links of the day:
The RIAA must be stopped
They Rule 2004

have you seen Frappr? It allows you to create maps using Google's mapping technology, but you can add pins at locations and track groups of people, each person or pin can have a photo and a shoutout. It's a nice nod to Frank Zappa's "Conceptual Continuity" where he envisioned the universe as being made up of sound/objects. These "objects" are arranged like pins on a map except the map is 1:1 and the universe is made of them.


. . .so I created some frappr maps for some of my groups. ..

BlueDixie- Blue Dixie Fans! Where are you?
Crackersouls- like on the green board. . .
CVB- are you 51-7?
Dixiebase- Where has Blue Dixie played shows?
Expressobeans- EB members

This one was already in existance by the time I was told about frappr. . .it's got more members than my other groups, and draws from a potential pool of over 3400 users. . .
Phishposters.com Discussion Group

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home