morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

FRUSTRATED!I am very frustrated/pissed off at my n...
CENSURE BUSH! THEN IMPEACH CHENEY! THEN IMPEACH BU...
WHY ITUNES IS A PIECE OF CRAP:1- It stalls on play...
I just found out about the sudden and unexpected p...
Happy Old Year everyone! You can now download the ...
My One Word Interview with Steve Cerio is up on th...
Cracker is coming out with a private-label compila...
did you check out yet??and not to harp on it, but...
FRIDAY MULTIBLOG! Archive.org restored the Gratefu...
UC Santa Cruz *CVB Dorm Fire memories: My sister a...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


MONKS OF DOOM!!

This looks like a winner: go check out The Magmoto site and order yourself one!

What's Left For Kicks?
2006 Magnetic

1. The 15th (Newman)
2. Light In The Sky (Hillage/Giraudy)
3. Forever (Harper)
4. New Saigon (Pell Mell)
5. No Looking Back (Bramah/Baines)
6. The Calvary Cross (Thompson)
7. Oh Well pt.1 (Green)
8. Dedicated To You, But You Weren't Listening (Hopper)
9. "La Dolce Vita" Suite: a)The Black And Crazy Blues (Kirk) b)Parlami di me (Amurri/Rota) c)La Dolce Vita (Verde/Rota)
10. King Kong (Davies)
11. Hurricane Fighter Plane (Cunningham/Thompson/Barthelme)
12. Calvary (Duncan)
13. Poison (Jansch)
14. Moon In June (Wyatt)
15. Für Immer (Dinger/Rother)

ps- sorry about my rampant negativity lately, I Hope You Will Understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home