morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

My One Word Interview with Steve Cerio is up on th...
Cracker is coming out with a private-label compila...
did you check out yet??and not to harp on it, but...
FRIDAY MULTIBLOG! Archive.org restored the Gratefu...
UC Santa Cruz *CVB Dorm Fire memories: My sister a...
WHY I AM NOT A PYRO ANYMORE21 years ago today, Buf...
Good news everyone!"On 11/8/05, jonathan segel wro...
PUMPKIN POWER POTENTIAL!As we peruse through the p...
Links of the day:The RIAA must be stoppedThey Rule...
Happy Halloween!!POWER TO THE PUMPKINPUMPKIN FOR T...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


Happy Old Year everyone! You can now download the longest Blue Dixie concert ever. Gotta be the MMoQerry NYE 90-91. This behemoth is now available in flac or MP3 (or OGG) from archive.org. Over five and a half hours of music on the tapes, it ended around 5AM. Yikes! If you want to burn it on CD's I suggest a 6-disc set, so you don't have to cut any more segues than necessary. Total running time of this fileset is 5h45m!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Lucy, you the real thang?

Morst, that show looks like a streamer to me. I could get all of my spring gardening done in one day.

1:29 AM, January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home