morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

Happy Old Year everyone! You can now download the ...
My One Word Interview with Steve Cerio is up on th...
Cracker is coming out with a private-label compila...
did you check out yet??and not to harp on it, but...
FRIDAY MULTIBLOG! Archive.org restored the Gratefu...
UC Santa Cruz *CVB Dorm Fire memories: My sister a...
WHY I AM NOT A PYRO ANYMORE21 years ago today, Buf...
Good news everyone!"On 11/8/05, jonathan segel wro...
PUMPKIN POWER POTENTIAL!As we peruse through the p...
Links of the day:The RIAA must be stoppedThey Rule...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


Dr. Don
I just found out about the sudden and unexpected passing of Don "Dr. Don The Timemaster" Pearson, co-owner of the Grateful Dead's PA company, Ultra Sound. Don was also an instructor for Meyer Sound. He will be missed, and bay area folks will probably be able to attend some events to celebrate his life.

Here is the transcript of a nice interview between David Gans and Dr Don, The Timemaster.

Just think, all my dead audience master recordings came off of his PA rig. Every Grateful Dead concert I attended was run on his gear. I even got to meet him a couple times, and hang out in the FOH area during a really great Dead show (Greensboro 3-31-1991), and for that I am grateful.

A nice memorial page with comments from friends and associates is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home