morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

MONKS OF DOOM!!This looks like a winner: go check ...
FRUSTRATED!I am very frustrated/pissed off at my n...
CENSURE BUSH! THEN IMPEACH CHENEY! THEN IMPEACH BU...
WHY ITUNES IS A PIECE OF CRAP:1- It stalls on play...
I just found out about the sudden and unexpected p...
Happy Old Year everyone! You can now download the ...
My One Word Interview with Steve Cerio is up on th...
Cracker is coming out with a private-label compila...
did you check out yet??and not to harp on it, but...
FRIDAY MULTIBLOG! Archive.org restored the Gratefu...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


INTEL MAC IS CRAP.

I think I hate this new mac. It's slower than hell, and runs way too hot to get it anywhere near my lap. I called apple for a little help, and the tech had never heard of a finder window taking 30 seconds to open.. . What did he offer? I can return the mac for a 10% restocking fee! At this point I have large doubts that I will be buying another Apple Computer. . . or ever suggesting that anyone else get one. Grr.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baked Beenz said...

I never thought I'd live to see the day. So, what's left for ya to use since PC's are out too. Might have to go strictly to Linux. Maybe BeOS. I always liked that one. I've got Solaris 9 too if you want.

2:58 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger morst said...

The heat problem was fixed with a firmware update, but the speed issue persisted. I sold it, since I'm relatively happy with my 2003 PowerPC machine. It bogs down a little, but it's 4 years old, and I give it insanely large amounts of work to do. The 5-minutes-to-open-firefox-from-boot was just intolerable. . .

1:20 AM, October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home