morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

INTEL MAC IS CRAP.I think I hate this new mac. It'...
MONKS OF DOOM!!This looks like a winner: go check ...
FRUSTRATED!I am very frustrated/pissed off at my n...
CENSURE BUSH! THEN IMPEACH CHENEY! THEN IMPEACH BU...
WHY ITUNES IS A PIECE OF CRAP:1- It stalls on play...
I just found out about the sudden and unexpected p...
Happy Old Year everyone! You can now download the ...
My One Word Interview with Steve Cerio is up on th...
Cracker is coming out with a private-label compila...
did you check out yet??and not to harp on it, but...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


Woohoo!! I got an eagle today! Yep, Hole-In-One on #7 at Token Creek county park in Madison WI! First one I ever SAW let alone scored!! I was shocked!


Tad and Pruit beat me in the scoring department, but I got the ace! Forehand shot, right through the trees, caught a little "tree love" (hit a branch) and BAM! Right into the basket, TACO style (the disc wedged in the metal curved like a taco shell!!) That counts!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home