morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

Woohoo!! I got an eagle today! Yep, Hole-In-One on...
INTEL MAC IS CRAP.I think I hate this new mac. It'...
MONKS OF DOOM!!This looks like a winner: go check ...
FRUSTRATED!I am very frustrated/pissed off at my n...
CENSURE BUSH! THEN IMPEACH CHENEY! THEN IMPEACH BU...
WHY ITUNES IS A PIECE OF CRAP:1- It stalls on play...
I just found out about the sudden and unexpected p...
Happy Old Year everyone! You can now download the ...
My One Word Interview with Steve Cerio is up on th...
Cracker is coming out with a private-label compila...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


Just in time for the end of summer, I present my Margarita recipe for your pleasure!

2 oz fresh-squeezed organic lime juice
2 oz 100% agave Tequila
1 oz quality orange liquor (Cointreau or Patron Citronge- note the price difference!)
2 tsp agave syrup (or to taste)

shake over ice and serve in a salted glass!

Yum! Happy shakin'! Drink safely!!!
ps Pocotequila has some good info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home