morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...
Pitown Crampout pt 4 - Saturday day - Sept 9, 2006...
Cramper Crampout blog part 3Pioneertown CA Friday ...
Bugs Salcido is my friend! What a great guy he is....
I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!I returned last night ...
Just in time for the end of summer, I present my M...
Woohoo!! I got an eagle today! Yep, Hole-In-One on...
INTEL MAC IS CRAP.I think I hate this new mac. It'...
MONKS OF DOOM!!This looks like a winner: go check ...
FRUSTRATED!I am very frustrated/pissed off at my n...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


And now for something completely different: CHAD VADER- Day Shift Manager


I'm not the biggest video freak, but I have to admit that YOUTUBE has it goin' on lately.

Madison WI residents, Willy Street Coop shoppers, and other folks will probably want to check out these videos:

Chad Vader episode I, Chad Vader episode II & Chad Vader episode III

Now that I have you hooked, you'll probably be bummed out that you have to wait until October 11 to see episode IV, but FEAR NOT, it will be broadcast on ABC's GOOD MORNING AMERICA and then released on splu.net shortly thereafter. This special message from the creators should hold you over until then! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home