morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S PUMPKIN!In honor of the coming of...
GOD FEARS NO PIZZAI will humbly nominate this for ...
PRANKS Vol 2 - The long-awaited sequel has arrived...
I mentioned my blog on my Mog, so now I need to me...
And now for something completely different: CHAD V...
Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...
Pitown Crampout pt 4 - Saturday day - Sept 9, 2006...
Cramper Crampout blog part 3Pioneertown CA Friday ...
Bugs Salcido is my friend! What a great guy he is....
I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!I returned last night ...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


10 tacos! Beat that! No- seriously, don't try. It hurt!

Um, how can I put this delicately, um, I set a new personal record for taco-eating. 10 Salmon tacos with no cheese or sour cream from Tex Tubb's Taco Palace. It hurt for a while. It was too much. I don't recommend it and I don't think I will ever plan to attempt to break my record. But I did it. Wow.


1 down 9 to go!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that must have hurt, I had 4 the other night at dinner and could barely get the last one down, hats off to you my friend

3:12 PM, January 17, 2007  
Blogger morst said...

1/5/2009. The new mark is 12. Didn't hurt nearly as much as the 10. I think the fact that the fried avocado tacos are on a single flour tortilla rather than double corn tortillas helped somewhat, plus the avos are just a lot smaller than the mega-salmons I got in Jan 07. Knowing this, I could probably break the 12 mark some time, but it will have to be on a Tuesday, cause the suckers are kinda expensive otherwise!

10:16 PM, January 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home