morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

I mentioned my blog on my Mog, so now I need to me...
And now for something completely different: CHAD V...
Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...
Pitown Crampout pt 4 - Saturday day - Sept 9, 2006...
Cramper Crampout blog part 3Pioneertown CA Friday ...
Bugs Salcido is my friend! What a great guy he is....
I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!I returned last night ...
Just in time for the end of summer, I present my M...
Woohoo!! I got an eagle today! Yep, Hole-In-One on...
INTEL MAC IS CRAP.I think I hate this new mac. It'...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


PRANKS Vol 2 - The long-awaited sequel has arrived!


Now available at RE/Search's website, the sequel to the legendary Pranks book is for sale at the low low price of $19.99!

BoingBoing has an announcement of Pranksfest parties being held next weekend in San Francisco and Los Angleles. CA folks might wanna go check these out! It sure sounds like a good time to me!! :-D

"In celebration of the long-awaited Pranks 2 book, RE/Search Publications is hosting Pranksfest parties in San Francisco and Los Angeles. (Previous Pranks 2 post here.) The Bay Area event is this Saturday, November 11, at the San Francisco Art Institute. The following weekend, Saturday, November 18, the antics move to the Beyond Baroque Literary Arts Center in Venice, California."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home