morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

PRANKS Vol 2 - The long-awaited sequel has arrived...
I mentioned my blog on my Mog, so now I need to me...
And now for something completely different: CHAD V...
Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...
Pitown Crampout pt 4 - Saturday day - Sept 9, 2006...
Cramper Crampout blog part 3Pioneertown CA Friday ...
Bugs Salcido is my friend! What a great guy he is....
I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!I returned last night ...
Just in time for the end of summer, I present my M...
Woohoo!! I got an eagle today! Yep, Hole-In-One on...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


GOD FEARS NO PIZZA

I will humbly nominate this for All-Time Best Use Of Youtube. The story of two men, one pie, destiny in a large cardboard box. . . Narrated by Mike "Smitty" Smith, drummer for Blue Dixie and Ball-Cock Assembly. What more must I say before you click the link and view the historic spectacle for yourself? That the Pointersaurus measures an amazing 28 inches? That it consists of ten pounds of food that must be consumed by two persons in less than one hour in order for them to collect the five hundred dollar reward? That it must contain extra toppings? That this is the story of Dave "Chopper" Campbell and Chris Feldott making a run at history in the Gateway City? That Chopper is one and the same as the guitarist and singer for Blue Dixie? That Feldott learned to play the bass in order to perform with Smitty and the Browns in Ball-Cock Assembly? I fear I have said too much- if you have read this far, you MUST NOW CLICK HERE and WATCH THE PROCEEDINGS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home