morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

And now for something completely different: CHAD V...
Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...
Pitown Crampout pt 4 - Saturday day - Sept 9, 2006...
Cramper Crampout blog part 3Pioneertown CA Friday ...
Bugs Salcido is my friend! What a great guy he is....
I'M NOT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!I returned last night ...
Just in time for the end of summer, I present my M...
Woohoo!! I got an eagle today! Yep, Hole-In-One on...
INTEL MAC IS CRAP.I think I hate this new mac. It'...
MONKS OF DOOM!!This looks like a winner: go check ...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


I mentioned my blog on my Mog, so now I need to mention my Mog on my blog. Check out my MOG page if ya want - mog.com/morst. Mog is a "social networking" site targeted to music lovers. David Lowery of Cracker and Camper Van Beethoven mentioned it on the Soundoff page, and I decided to participate. Thanks and now back to our irregularly unscheduled blogging! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger morst said...

I got pretty bummed out on MOG when a bunch of photos I posted disappeared So I yanked my current content, and stopped frequenting the Mog site. Too bad really, but I am not gonna blog on a site that accidentally dumps my content.

9:23 PM, January 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home