morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

Audacity Instructions for breaking live recordings...
Recipe: Tom's Famous Tofu Dip1 lb Seasoned firm to...
10 tacos! Beat that! No- seriously, don't try. It ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S PUMPKIN!In honor of the coming of...
GOD FEARS NO PIZZAI will humbly nominate this for ...
PRANKS Vol 2 - The long-awaited sequel has arrived...
I mentioned my blog on my Mog, so now I need to me...
And now for something completely different: CHAD V...
Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...
Pitown Crampout pt 4 - Saturday day - Sept 9, 2006...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


BAT BLOG!

. . .so I'm mindin' my own bizniss cleaning up my iTunes directory listening to an old LP of Dylan's Planet Waves playing in the living room, and the disc has a scratch on it. . . I get up to fix the record player and there is a BAT FLYING AROUND IN CIRCLES in my living room. Now the weirdest part of this is that on Monday, I was over at my friends' duplex playing D&D (yes, dungeons and dragons) and our friend who lives in the adjacent unit was hanging out. . . well, his wife comes in very excited and somewhat upset. . . turns out they had a bat in the house! Gloria sought cover in the basement, but the bat followed here! Anyhow, we adjourned the D&D game temporarily in order to take on a real "monster" and we got the bat outta his place in about three minutes. David , who plays Jebediah the magic-user and Phallus the fighter, was waving a towel around in a semi-threatening manner, and the bat didn't want any part of it, so he found his way up the basement stairs and out the back hallway. I had the odd opportunity to have a bat fly pretty much right at me at low speed, which I thought was pretty unusual until tonight.
Tonight, this bat was doing laps in the living room so I closed off the bedroom and computer room doors, and started waving the nearest towel to try to herd him (her?) outta the house. Got the bat into the kitchen after opening the door, and shutting off the ceiling fan, then about 50 bat-laps later the little sucker was getting tired, and flying a little lower, and finally found it's way out the open door. SLAM. Thank you, please stay outside and eat all the insects you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home