morst blog home
expressobeans art guide

BAT BLOG! . . .so I'm mindin' my own bizniss clea...
Audacity Instructions for breaking live recordings...
Recipe: Tom's Famous Tofu Dip1 lb Seasoned firm to...
10 tacos! Beat that! No- seriously, don't try. It ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S PUMPKIN!In honor of the coming of...
GOD FEARS NO PIZZAI will humbly nominate this for ...
PRANKS Vol 2 - The long-awaited sequel has arrived...
I mentioned my blog on my Mog, so now I need to me...
And now for something completely different: CHAD V...
Pitown Blog pt 5 - Saturday MusicSaturday brought ...

MIND 4 ARCHIVES:


This site by:
Boeger Web - Boeger Communications Web Design

morstblog- this blog is by MORST

the acffh morST cyber-blog is here now.


morst's PITOWN 2007 (pt 1)

Wednesday, Sept 5, 2007: After much anticipation and preparation, I flew from Milwaukee to Minneapolis, then from there to Orange County. Glenn picked me up at the airport and we did a little shopping (a large cooler and some groceries) on the way back to his place on Newport Beach. Literally ON the beach. His back porch looks out over the clean white sand beach to the Pacific Ocean. At Glenn's place were Splinter and Cathie, Mungo and Alick, Mat "El Hairy Watermelon", Lee "Sector 7G", Rubinator, Chill-I and KDay. Mr Monkeyfingers rolled in shortly after I arrived.
Margarator
Much fun was already afoot with the Margarator set up in Glenn's kitchen. This device uses garbage disposal technology to dispense slush made from whatever it's loaded with. It can run on A/C power, or off a car lighter or external battery pack for portable wackiness!

The gang rented a limo to go see Hackensaw Boys at a club in Hollywood, then Railbenders at a different one - Knitting Factory and Safari Sam's but I don't know which was at which because I elected not to go. Glenn and I hung out in at his beach house, and took a late-night bike ride down the beach. Mellow fun, and a good first night in CA.

The next day, around noon, we packed it up and headed for Pitown. I rode with Sector 7G, and we tried to follow Mr Lead-Monkey-foot-fingers in California style. Well, Lee didn't want to drive 85 mph, so we caught up to them at the food breaks.

I should mention at this point that I used my camera's self-timer to shoot a couple photos of the crew at Glenn's place before we took off to Pioneertown. Behold, from far and wide, the Crumbs!!!

Crumbs at Chez Glenn

Clockwise from back left: El Hairy Watermelon, Mr Monkeyfingers, Rubinator, Sector 7G, Glenn, The Splinter Whisperer, Splinter, Chill-I, KDay, Mungo, Morst, Sleepy Crumb

I just wanna go down to Newport Beach!

Counterclockwise from front left: Tom, Graham, Kevin, Alick, Kevin, Jeff, Cathie, Glenn, Lee, Jeff, Greg, Mat

. . . to be continued. . .

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

can't wait to see (and hear) how this unfolds!

2:21 PM, October 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home